top of page

Guardianship & Conservatorship

Do you have an elderly parent who is unable to handle their financial matters due to incompetence or incapacity?  Do you have a disabled child who is 18 years old or older, but who is incapable of handling financial matters?  


There is a court process whereby family members and loved ones can be legally appointed to help with these things.  A "conservator" can be appointed to handle all of the financial matters of an incompetent or incapacitated person.  A "guardian" can also be appointed to make decisions about the physical well-being of an incompetent or incapacitated person.  


The court process of having a guardian and conservator appointed can be difficult.  For assistance getting through this court process, give us a call.  For a flat fee, we can give you all the help you need, from start to finish.  Call 801-810-4893 or contact us here.

For more information about Guardianship & Conservatorship, click here.

"As soon as I got Richard Barnes on the line, he immediately made sense." - Carol Brown

bottom of page